- How much does a painting on canvas cost? M: It obviously depends on the amount of details and time of work required to complete it. Portraits and nudes in oil or acrylics on canvas of a size ca. 50cm x 40cm cost between £ 70 – 100. The bigger the more expensive they are.
- How much does it take to complete a wall painting? M: Wall painting covering a wall ca. 3m long and 2.5m high depending on theme and amount of details takes ca. 2-3 days. Many paintings have been completed in 1 day if the background was prepared.
- How much is a photo session? M: Session plus the costs of images remake is £ 100.
- Can I have a family session? M: Yes, families with children are welcomed to have a photo session, it can be performed in my place or at their home or outside (in the park, garden etc.) I’m a mum too so I’m aware of that I have to be flexible and work around children needs.
- Can you paint inside a nursery, hospital or care home? M: Yes, I have a certificate from Criminal Check Bureau allowing me to work with vulnerable adults and children.
- Where can I see your art, which gallery do you work with? M: At the moment my some of my artwork has been displayed in Hurstpierpoint at Kiki & Cole’s. A sample is also to be seen in Wroclaw at “Galerus” Art Gallery. In May 2013 most of my artwork will be displayed at Marta & Friends Artists Open House in Hove.